Friday Five: Photos to Take
Since I’m a scrapbooker, photos are very important to me. When I’m working on a scrapbook, I often think about the photos I should have taken. Here’s a list of photos that I don’t want to leave out.
1. Signs. Making sure I take pictures of signs will help me remember where I’ve been.
2. Details. What little things do I want to include in a scrapbook page?
3. Candids. Sometimes it’s more fun to scrapbook a photo where people
4. Crowds. Was the event huge? I want to show just how many people were there with a crowd shot.
5. Landscapes. Most of the time, I do take landscape photos, but there are those few times I don’t. It’s an important reminder of where I’ve been.
What photos do you not want to miss?