Friday Five: Things I Love About Summer
This past weekend was the unofficial start of summer. Summer is my favorite season. There are countless reasons why I love it. Here are five of those reasons.
1. I can wear sandals all the time. I hate wearing shoes and socks, so it’s very rare that I put them on during the summer. In the summer, my feet are very happy.
2. I don’t have to wear lots of layers to go outside.
3. I can drive around with the top down on my car.
4. Dining al fresco is one of my favorite things to do.
5. Body art. Summer is a time when people are showing off the tattoos they have. I love to see how they’ve adorned their bodies.
What season is your favorite?