Friday Five: Happy New Year!
flickr image courtesy of optical illusion
As millions of people around the world have done, I’ve got a few resolutions up my sleeve for 2010. I plan on making 2010 better than 2009. Here are five of my resolutions for the coming year. I came up with a few more than what’s here, but I wanted to share just five.
This Year I Will:
1. Do layouts for the preceding month as soon as it is over
2. Keep track of every book I read
3. Practice yoga at least 3 times/month
4. Take a photography class or workshop
5. Pay off debts and save for Florida
I’m hoping for big improvements over 2009. We’ll see how it goes!